Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery,
enmity,
strife,
jealousy,
fits of anger,
rivalries, dissensions, divisions,
envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that
those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is
love,
joy,
peace,
patience,
kindness,
goodness,
faithfulness,
gentleness,
self-control;
against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
Galatians 5:19-26This is what we learnt today in church and while I was reading this passage, the words above in bold just jumped out at me so I decided to put it all here.
Okay, freeze, rewind. Friday afternoon. Gnia, Kris and I went to Dining@Sakae for the buffet and we had 9 bowls of chawanmushi! 3 each, of course - we're not THAT insane. Why? You may ask. I'll tell you why. It all started when this Caucasian couple waltzed into the... Okay, I'll cut the crap. That guy blew his nose FREAKING LOUD and it sent us into fits of uncontrollable laughter. So much so that Gnia decided we would eat a bowl of chawanmushi for everytime that he blew his nose. How appetizing huh? After that, the both of them came over to have a sleepover and let me tell you this - the Fibo Cheerleaders are going to OWN the competition this year.
Anyway, I'm at my cousin's house for dinner now and I'll be going to ACSi - again - after, since my dad's going to Malaysia for another trip. That means no internet access for an entire week! So don't bother checking back till Saturday. See ya then!
9:00 PM